Young Graduate HR 2024 – Various regions
Will you be our Xtra human?
Are you about to graduate or have you just left school? Still unsure about which direction you want to take within HR? Or do you already have your career path fully mapped out? ClearXperts’ Young Graduate program in HR is your perfect kickstart!
The program offers you:
- Various HR projects to sink your teeth into,
- concrete opportunities to update your knowledge and gain new experiences,
- trainings to boost your personal development,
- A permanent contract, and a stimulating environment full of ambitious professionals.
In summary, the Young Graduate program in HR at clearXperts will give your career wings. Ready to do your thing at clearXperts? Then apply for this position immediately.
You start the program in September with a two-week training. In it, you get workshops from experts on hard and soft HR topics, among other things. You will conclude the program with an unforgettable 3-day team building.
Then you will start working as a junior HR consultant. In this position, you will perform temporary projects at clearXperts clients, for a period of 3 months to 1.5 years depending on the project. You will land on an assignment that suits your ambitions, skills, experience and region.
Our projects are known to be immensely enriching for juniors like you. You will sharpen your understanding and skills, gain new responsibilities and learn about different tools and software packages. Practical knowledge in your field that will be useful in your future career.
In addition, you will receive guidance from clearXperts in terms of hard and soft skills. Thanks to a package of training courses and a customized coaching program, your personal and professional development shaves high peaks from the start. You notice: your Xtra growth is always the focus.
You are Xtra welcome at clearXperts
clearXperts réunit des professionnels de la finance, du droit, des ressources humaines et du marketing au sein d’une entreprise chaleureuse. Vous progressez en tant qu’expert ou généraliste dans votre domaine; nous vous soutenons dans votre développement personnel et professionnel. Nos clients sont des acteurs de premier plan dans divers secteurs qui sont désireux d’utiliser votre talent pour relever leurs défis spécifiques et appliquer leurs méthodes de travail. Y a-t-il des clients qui vous conviennent particulièrement? Vous travaillerez pour eux!
This makes you so Xtra
- You discovered your passion for HR during your Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in a relevant field.
- Now that you have graduated, and preferably gained initial work experience (internship), you are ready to get a taste of many exciting and challenging HR projects.
- Your eagerness to learn tickles your interest in diverse projects across a wide range of industries. The career you seek offers challenge and variety. At the same time, you like to fall back on the security of 1 employer.
- You adapt smoothly to different types of work environments. You have a healthy sense of initiative and ambition to grow.
- clearXperts projects are located in Flanders and Brussels. Fluent spoken and written English and French is an interesting asset (but not a must).
- At clearXperts, we take a personal, Xtra human approach. You will find yourself in a warm, human environment, where you can and may remain yourself.
- You will work on projects at top organizations and sample different areas of expertise within HR.
- Together we map out your career path and boost your self-development. With certified coaches by your side, you work on your personal development plan. You will also participate in an extensive training program, including our clearXperts HR Academy.
- Of course, you will receive an attractive salary package with lots of Xtra-legal benefits, such as a premium company car, meal vouchers, net compensation, hospitalization insurance, 32 vacation days and much more.
- As HR Xperts, we know how important it is to spend quality time with your colleagues. Therefore, we regularly organize vibrant afterworks, sporting and cultural activities and unforgettable events and teambuildings abroad!
Xtra info and apply
Christine Van Mol
+32 477 44 87 55
+32 3 871 97 30
Nothing for you, but do you know our ideal partner? Sharing is allowed!