What if, as a finance consultant, you could dive into the numbers of different companies on a daily basis and – who knows – later, as a financial compass, grow into finance roles with real impact? Sounds good, doesn’t it? The diverse finance projects ClearXperts has in store, in a wide variety of sectors, offer you everything you need. Be sure to read on!
clearXperts brings together professionals in, Finance, Sales & Marketing, Human Resources and Legal into one fun company. At clearXperts, we truly help build the careers of our consultants. Thanks to exciting projects with clients from diverse sectors – each with their own specific challenges and working methods – you develop into an expert or generalist within your domain. We are always looking for the ideal match between your talents and the various projects.
You can further develop your numerical and financial talent in numerous domains: accounting GL/AP/AR, controlling, financial analysis, and so on. Each project gives you the opportunity to enrich your knowledge and skills and to introduce you to new responsibilities, tools and software packages. Projects at ClearXperts clients can be short or long term and in addition you will be part of the ClearXperts family providing you with connection, team spirit and learning opportunities. Together we work on your hard and soft skills thanks to numerous training and coaching programs to boost your growth.
- You discovered your passion for Finance during your Bachelor or Master studies.
- Now that you have a first relevant financial work experience in your back pocket (e.g. as a bookkeeper, accountant, auditor or controller), you are ready to get a taste of many exciting and challenging finance projects.
- Your eagerness to learn tickles your interest in diverse projects in a wide range of sectors. After all, the career you are looking for offers challenge and variety, but at the same time you like to fall back on the security of 1 employer.
- A flexible, communicative person like you knows how to adapt easily to different types of work environments and has a healthy sense of initiative and ambition to grow.
- The ClearXperts projects are located in Flanders and Brussels, making a fluent command of Dutch and French is an interesting asset in addition to English.
- As part of the ClearXperts family, you will find yourself in an open and informal working atmosphere, where a personal approach is key.
- You will have the opportunity to work at top organizations and sample different areas of expertise within the finance profession.
- Together with you, we will work to outline your career path and boost your self-development. Concretely, this means: an extensive training offer, training days, ClearXperts academy, wide range of webinars, linked in learning, personal coaching and follow-up, career opportunities, and so on.
- Naturally, this also includes an attractive remuneration package with plenty of fringe benefits (such as a company car, meal vouchers, net compensation, hospitalisation insurance, 32 days’ vacation and more).
- Last but not least: we regularly organise fun activities (sports, games, team building, trips (yes you read that correctly!), excursions, food & drinks) to relax and get to know your ClearXperts colleagues.
+32 485 04 97 97
+32 485 04 97 97