No legal problem is too complex for you to sink your teeth into. You play with legal jargon, know your way around the laws and rules of Belgian company law and love working on concrete projects. A job as a Data Protection Officer or IP administrator in top organisations is right up your street.
Does this sound like you? Then we are looking for you! Give your career a boost, get a permanent contract immediately and enjoy personal coaching tailored to your ambitions. In short: your dream job is within reach! Ready to do your thing at clearXperts? Then apply immediately for this position.
clearXperts brings professionals in Finance, Legal, HR and Marketing together in one warm company. You get ahead as an expert or generalist in your field, and we support you in your personal and professional development. Our clients are leading players in various sectors who are eager to use your talent for their specific challenges and working methods. Are there clients you particularly match with? You will get to work for them!
As a paralegal consultant, you will work temporarily on projects at leading companies. Sometimes for 3 months, sometimes for 1.5 years, depending on the client’s needs. You put your talents to work immediately, for example as a compliance officer, IP administrator or DPO. Where you end up and what your assignment consists of depends on your ambitions, your experience, your skills and your region.
One thing is certain: you will enrich your legal knowledge and skills, learn how to work with different tools and software and gain new responsibilities. Besides your assignment, you work on your hard and soft skills, thanks to numerous training courses and a customised coaching programme. Your Xtra growth is always central.
- Your passion for corporate law, company law, Intellectual property, GDPR,… you discovered during your Bachelor of Legal Practice.
- With a first work experience within the legal field in your backpack, you are ready to get a taste of exciting and challenging Legal projects.
- Your eagerness to learn tickles your interest for diverse projects in a wide range of sectors. The career you are looking for offers challenge and variety. At the same time, you like falling back on the security of 1 employer.
- You adapt easily to different types of work environments. You have a healthy sense of initiative and ambition to grow.
- clearXperts projects are located in Flanders and Brussels. Fluency in spoken and written English and French is an interesting asset (but not a must).
- At clearXperts, we take a personal, Xtra human approach. You will find yourself in a warm, human environment, where you can and may be yourself, from your personality to your work preferences and your religion.
- You will work on projects at top organisations and get a taste of different areas of expertise within the legal profession.
- Together, we map out your career path and give your self-development a boost. With recognised coaches at your side, you work on your personal development plan. You will also take part in an extensive range of tailor-made training courses.
- Naturally, you will receive an attractive salary package with many Xtra-legal benefits, such as a premium company car, meal vouchers, net compensation, hospitalisation insurance, 32 days’ holiday and much more.
- As HR Xperts, we know how important it is to spend quality time with your colleagues. That is why we regularly organise lively after-works, sports and cultural activities and unforgettable events and teambuildings abroad!
Ruud De Mont